When placing an order for a monument or marker we require a deposit of half of the total. Once the memorial is ready to be placed in the cemetery, the balance of the total will need to be paid before the stone can be completed in the cemetery. We accept all types of payment, cash, money order, check and charge. Once the final payment has been received we will schedule the memorial to be delivered to the cemetery. Once completed you will be notified by phone and a photo of the monument will be sent upon request.
Pre-planning memorial options have become very popular in the past 20 years. At Rosenbloom Monument Co. we believe that the design and the materials used in a memorial should be thoughtfully selected to reflect the life of the person that it represents. Why leave the decision of what you want to someone else? We can help you design your memorial so that it is the perfect reflection of you and your life.
Why Should You Pre-Plan Your Memorial?
Pre-planning a memorial is one of the most important and timeless decisions that you can make in your life. At Rosenbloom Monument Co. we believe that these are some of the main reasons for why you should pre-plan your memorial:
- A pre-planned memorial will lessen the burden on your loved ones once you are gone.
- Pre-planning your own memorial allows you to design a memorial that is a perfect reflection of you and your life.
- You can make design decisions for you memorial with those that are most important to you.
How To Get Started
We are here to help you throughout the entire memorial selections, creation, and installation process. Here’s a list of things we will require when you select a monument at Rosenbloom Monument Co.:
- Have the name and location of the cemetery where the grave(s) are located.
- We need to know the number of graves or spaces owned.
- Please provide us with what information you would like on the memorial (ex: names, dates, relationships, etc.).
- We need to know the exact location of the grave(s) in the cemetery (ex: section number & lot number).
- Please provide us with any artwork that you would like to incorporate into the memorial.